there has been no group interview done in the past few years, and from speaking to applicants that have been interviewed this year, there still isn't a group interview.

Thank you SamalamXO for the clarification because I was confused about that too!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was today the last day of interviews?

i don't think so. I actually called today to check the status of my application and the lady told me they are still reviewing applications and sending out interviews. i think they are just falling behind their normal schedule. I would probably wait another week or two. 

I heard that they should be 

Also, not sure if I've mentioned it on here before but in the past they use to hold 4 sessions a week, this year they are only holding one per week which is another reason the interview process is stretched out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen them still doing interviews?

Also, not sure if I've mentioned it on here before but in the past they use to hold 4 sessions a week, this year they are only holding one per week which is another reason the interview process is stretched out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are good signs that one did well on the interview? Can we go by their body language and facial gestures and expressions? 

What are good signs that one did well on the interview? Can we go by their body language and facial gestures and expressions?

I don't think we can go by their body language or facial expressions. I just had my interview, and both my interviewers remained stern. They have to maintain an air of professionalism because it is after all, an interview. I don't think they will give much away whether they are laughing or frowning.

Archived