2015-2016 class wait list

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that our odds haven't actually gotten worse. The bad news is that they just seem worse because you're more familiar with them now and apparently they were not quite so good as what your expectations were. But that's life, right? Look, we all went in there and did the best we could, but somehow they found at least 30 people that they felt were better fits for the program at the moment than we. I know it hurts; it was pretty rough when I got that email, but it is what it is. So, we just have to suck it up and keep moving forward. We are where we are with Touro now and I can't imagine there is much we can do besides wait it out and see what happens. But the fact is we showed them something they liked and that's why we made it to the waitlist. Take what they saw and build on it. Let's go kill it at the other interviews we're gonna have. Let's find out from Michael where we came up just short and work on improving ourselves. I hope we all make it in this year at Touro or anywhere else we've applied to, but most of us, maybe all of us, are not there yet. Let's do what we can to get into school this year. And if not, though it will be hard to take, let's work to make it in the future. The odds are long, but if we were the type of people that feared long odds, then we wouldn't have gone for this in the first place. I think we can all take heart in the fact that we remain under consideration at a pretty impressive program. No matter the odds, keep that hope, and let's go become PAs.

• 2 months later...

plenty of time left so trust me there will be more people taken off the waitlist and accepted. that being said , I wouldnt lose the spot at the program you are accepted too. I was accepted to Loma Linda and waitlisted at Touro but I got lucky and was taken off the waitlist Before the Loma Linda deposit was due 

Archived