2015-2016 Rocky Mountain University Application Cycle

I'm a little late to the party here... But I also interviewed on October 16th, was called the following Tuesday and I was also accepted!!!!! Even now it hasn't entirely sunk in, but I put my deposit down and am already looking into all the required paperwork and everything! I honestly cannot wait to meet all of my future classmates and am looking forward to this new adventure!!

Hey guys,

I just happened to stop by tonight (I used to spend time on here last year while applying) and I'm glad I did! I am a first year student in this program. It seems like some of you may be looking for some perspective. I can say that I have loved this program, those of you who have interviews/have been accepted should be really excited. You will get to know your classmates very well. Our cohort is all very close and it is a great collaborative environment. The faculty are great, some of the best teachers I've had to date. I think the goal is to match each of you up with a student from our cohort to serve as mentors and field questions/give suggestions etc. So you will probably have that coming up! Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats everyone I am super excited ! It's a great program and cannot wait !

Hi Everyone ! So excited to start with all of you in May . I am also from California. I know nothing about Utah and good places to live ! I would love to possibly live in the same apartment housing complex as someone in our class. If anyone is interested in that or even possibly a roommate situations, (2 bedroom apartment). Please contact me directly! I want to live in Provo, or a neighboring city more north to be closer to SLC airport :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived