pa program 2015-2016 applicants

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone. We are still waiting to hear about invite for my husband. There was an issue with a part of the transcript entry and it was returned. I hope it made it back on time. It's frustrating that you don't really know if it did or not. Crossing my fingers.

DejaBlu do you know if they notify you if you are not given an interview? The waiting is so hard. We have two friends who went through the program but it was awhile ago and the process is different now. Still trying to hold onto hope but as the days pass it gets harder.

Jk73...

I don't think they notify you if you are not given an interview.  When I applied last year, I was not notified.  I THINK they should be done by April so if you haven't heard anything by then, you may want to send an email to them and ask.

PAprograms@tri-c.edu

I know what it feels like to wait and it drove me crazy. They have to get through the first round of interviews on 2/19.  It's still early so don't panic yet.  Don't give up hope.

Good luck!!!!!

The email says that our individual interview time slot will last about an hour. Anyone know what goes on in that hour? It seems like a long time!

I believe we will have multiple personal interviews that will last an hour. Along with meeting the students and a tour afterwards

• 2 weeks later...

Archived