pa program 2015-2016 applicants

Another helpful tip- for verified credentials you have to get your finger printed. Unfortunately, this has to be done in the state of Ohio. Just a heads up for out of state students! DejaBlu, when did you receive the information about the open house? I was accepted by Tri-C but my application for CSU is still pending and I have not received further information. Also- to those accepted we should start a FB group! I have started apartment hunting but it would be really helpful going through this with other Class of 2018 students! 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to olumide007, vaughakl, and Jaylee!!!! 

For those who are newly accepted, you will be getting an email from Tri-C with instructions.  Jump on those right away.  Get your background check done ASAP. 

If you haven't already done so, apply to CSU and apply to their graduate program.  Yes, you have to apply with them twice. BUT, you don't have to pay the $30 fee.  Just check the box that says you will mail in a check.

Also, you have to send 3 copies of each transcript.  I suggest getting those going as soon as you can!

1. Tri-C - admissions office

2. Tri-C - to the PA Program specifically

3. CSU graduate program

As I mentioned above, the CSU open house is Saturday, April 2 from 9a-2p.

Congrats EVERYONE!!!!!!

I have not gotten any follow up email from miss Cheryl, do we have to pay any seat deposit?

If we check the box for indicating that the application fee would be mailed and they did not get it in the mail, will your application be declined?

I did not have to pay a deposit for my seat.  I just sent an email saying that I am accepting the seat they offered.

As for the CSU application, I checked the box that said I would mail in my check and I didn't send anything.  Once you get the email from Cheryl, it will explain everything.  There is one from CSU included with Cheryl's email.

I did not have to pay a deposit for my seat.  I just sent an email saying that I am accepting the seat they offered.

As for the CSU application, I checked the box that said I would mail in my check and I didn't send anything.  Once you get the email from Cheryl, it will explain everything.  There is one from CSU included with Cheryl's email.

gotcha.

I as well have just accepted a seat at CCC/CSU! I received an e-mail from Cheryl today telling me to keep a watchful eye on my email this coming week and the following as she will be sending out e-mails regarding the next steps. Like many, I didn't know that we had to also apply separately to CSU. I'm assuming that information is in the e-mail that Cheryl will be sending us soon, hopefully. For those who have already applied to the CSU part, was this explained in the e-mails sent from Cheryl? Congrats to everyone so far, and I agree I think starting a Facebook page would be a great idea! Looking forward to meeting everyone in the 2018 cohort!

I interviewed Feb. 19th and received an acceptance letter from the program director less than a week from the interview date. For the Feb. 19th interview date, there were three waves of interviews: morning, afternoon and late afternoon. I was in the afternoon and remember seeing applicants from the morning interview session and the late afternoon session. Additionally, as others have stated, fingerprints must be done in Ohio, which means extra work for those that are out-of-state. I had to make the 6hr drive to Ohio from Illinois last week to get my finger prints done, which only took 15 minutes or so. Nonetheless, I'm super excited to meet all of you!

Interviewed in March and have received response yet. They said we would hear sometime in April so starting tomorrow and the following weeks I assume remaining seats will be sent out

I hope so! Not fun playing the waiting game. 

I really don't understand how they do their admission process.... they obviously don't do it alphabetically when assessing potential candidates. Anyone have any insight?

Did anyone who interviewed in March here anything back yet ?..Congrats to all who have been accepted thus far.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I interviewed in March and received an acceptance the following week. I have accepted and will also be joining the class this fall. Hopefully this was helpful!

Archived