2015-16 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Everyone, 

My application was submitted September 7th, and I have only received the confirmation email. I am really worried because I have unfortunately already received two rejections from other programs. I am just curious as to the stats of students who have been accepted here. Is my science GPA a killer? My stats are as follows:

GPA: 3.59 

Science GPA: 3.35 (I know this is low)

Verbal GRE: 157

Quantitative GRE: 160

Writing GRE: 4.5

Hours of Patient Care Experience:1700

Hours of Shadowing: 100

Is it completely hopeless to wait for an email about an interview? Especially with such a low science GPA. I also feel like I submitted 3 weeks ago, and if I was going to get an interview invite I feel as though I would have gotten it already :( This is my first time applying and I am afraid I will not get into any of the schools I applied for. 

Hi Everyone,

My application was submitted September 7th, and I have only received the confirmation email. I am really worried because I have unfortunately already received two rejections from other programs. I am just curious as to the stats of students who have been accepted here. Is my science GPA a killer? My stats are as follows:

GPA: 3.59

Science GPA: 3.35 (I know this is low)

Verbal GRE: 157

Quantitative GRE: 160

Writing GRE: 4.5

Hours of Patient Care Experience:1700

Hours of Shadowing: 100

Is it completely hopeless to wait for an email about an interview? Especially with such a low science GPA. I also feel like I submitted 3 weeks ago, and if I was going to get an interview invite I feel as though I would have gotten it already :( This is my first time applying and I am afraid I will not get into any of the schools I applied for.

I don't think they started sending IIs yet! Don't lose hope so soon!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an email today and got accepted to Union! They will be sending the official letter in the mail but sent an email today with a digital copy of it. Good luck to everyone else, hope you all get good news!

Wow! That's great news! Congrats on your acceptance!!! I'm glad the invites are starting to go out... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Archived