MEDEX Anchorage 2015-2016

Wooohooo. Perhaps the best day ever. I got the call and I got a holiday bonus!  Congrats to my fellow PA students. We should all bask in the great feelings as long as we can as the hard work is still to come.  I am very much looking forward to spending lots of time with everyone.

Best of luck to all

Scott

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, Ben from Fairbanks (I was wearing a bow tie at the interview). Got a phone call yesterday from MEDEX so sounds like we'll be hanging out quite a bit for the next 2ish years! Hope everyone who traveled after the interviews did so without incident and that everyone has a good holiday season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone. 

I applied to this program early and submitted the secondary application early as well. I just received an email saying

"Thank you for applying to the Physician Assistant Program at Heritage University. We appreciate your interest in our program. After careful review of your application the criteria has not been met"

Apparently i am missing one letter of rec but i submitted all my letters. I submitted 2 MDs and one Supervisor. 

Anyone else on the same boat? 

Awesome looks like the class is getting bigger. I dont think I had the chance to meet Sara and Ben Saturday, but I do remember the bow tie. Just wanted to personally welcome you two, and I'm very excited to meet you all in the summer. Try to hop on the Facebook group page that Mykaela's husband was so nice to create for us. Also congrats Katherine !!!! I interviewed with you in the am, and you rocked. Once again Congrats everyone and hopefully more start popping up on the thread or the FB page.

John

Archived