MEDEX Anchorage 2015-2016

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for hosting Christopher! I will see you guys tomorrow. It looks like most of you have rides and what not, but I work in midtown and get off around 5 so would be willing to help any one out with a ride if they needed. Just send me an email.

samroy3@live.com

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to take some time to say how much I enjoyed everyone's company last Friday and Saturday. Big THANK YOU to Chris for hosting! THANK YOU to everyone else for making me feel welcome! It was such a great experience to interview with everyone and I love how everyone brought something different to the table. I wish everyone the best of luck!!

Christina Lee

Well,

It's 12:07 on Monday.  No call yet.  I'm at work doing EKGs and every time my pager buzzes I think it's my phone and I freak out.  Sweating and nervous.  No good to anybody.  Jill is here too...

It was a blast interviewing on Saturday and a humbling experience to be included in such a wonderful group of people.  Good luck to all of you!

Lets be PAs!

-Christopher

That's so funny Chris and Sara.  I was at Costco and someone else's phone started to ring and I hurriedly grabbed mine from my pocket like it was bomb about to go off.  I then thought to myself "Wow this is going to be a LONG week"

Also, did anyone else have interview dreams Saturday night?  Not cool subconscious, not cool.

Scott

Hi All,

Just got an account on here. I was so thrilled with how interviews went and really loved meeting you all. It sure made the process less stressful knowing I was not the only one freaking out inside. I sure hope we all get to be classmates.

I am right there with you guys when my phone starts ringing. Im so anxious to find out. Good luck!!

-Melanie

Hello again!

Echoing Melanie, just got an account on here too! I sincerely enjoyed getting to meet everyone yesterday, truly honored to have been included with such a great group of applicants! Best of luck to everyone. I have never watched my phone so intently!! 

Dayna

Archived