MEDEX Anchorage 2015-2016

Hey everybody,

This is my 1st post to this forum though I have been lurking for awhile. I figured I would start a MEDEX Anchorage site post for this application cycle. My application is in and I passed the initial screening but am waiting on an interview invitation. As I under stand it from searching these boards MEDEX Anchorage generally sends out invites around 11/08. Let's keep each other updated!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also got good news today! December 5th has a big circle around it. A pre-interview meet up is a great idea. I've been told by a current UW Anchorage student that the interviewers will sometimes ask you questions about fellow interviewees. The more we can learn about each other the better off we all might be.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,

So here is the formal invite for a pre-interview meet up:

I'll be hosting a potlatch at my house on Friday 12/4.  

1144 H street Anchorage, Alaska 99501

It's the blue and white house on the corner of 12th and H.  

My door faces 12th street.

Bring a dish to share!  

People can arrive any time after 6, we'll shoot to eat around 6:30, and will wrap up around 9 so we can get some sleep before the big interview.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Christopher

Ok,

So here is the formal invite for a pre-interview meet up:

I'll be hosting a potlatch at my house on Friday 12/4.  

1144 H street Anchorage, Alaska 99501

It's the blue and white house on the corner of 12th and H.  

My door faces 12th street.

Bring a dish to share!  

People can arrive any time after 6, we'll shoot to eat around 6:30, and will wrap up around 9 so we can get some sleep before the big interview.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Christopher

Sounds great ! Looking forward to meeting everyone, and thanks Christopher for hosting.

Kristinnaaa where are you flying in from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi Fbks, pre pa! I am flying in from San Francisco, California.

I just doubled check my flight and realized i'll be landing around 6pm. So would it still be okay if i join the pre-interivew meet up around 7pm? 

Thanks!

If you want, rather than taking a cab my husband and I will be flying in from Fairbanks that morning and I spoke with him and if you don't have a rental car we are willing to pick you up if you wanted to save money on a cab ride.

-Kae

Oh wow that is very kind of you! And I would love to take you on your offer if you are still willing! I will chip in for gas and anything else. 

Archived