Interviews started last Friday and continue each Friday until the end of October or until the class is filled.

At the first round in St. Pete there were 12 of us. We had an intro session, campus tour, Q and A, small group interview, individual interview, lunch w third year students, and a financial aid presentation.

I got my acceptance letter today (they say you have status of accept, reject or waitlist in 3 weeks) so the turnaround can be really fast.

• Upvote 2

I have an interview next Friday at the St. Croix campus and was wondering what to expect.  The information email mentioned an essay and a group interview, can anyone shed some light on potential topics?  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I have an interview next Friday at the St. Croix campus and was wondering what to expect. The information email mentioned an essay and a group interview, can anyone shed some light on potential topics? Thanks.