Application for Fall 2016

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They requested my official transcript after interview. ..is that happened with you too?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They already had my up-to-date transcripts from the original application process. 

It might be that your transcripts were lost or not up-to-date.  Have you taken more classes elsewhere?  Otherwise I’m not sure why they would ask that.  Transcripts were a required part of the application.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear after CASPA application has been submitted? I sent it October 30th. I'm so nervous! Hope to get an invite :) 

So happy to hear the positive reviews regarding the interview process so far! Well done to everyone! 

Hi Annie,

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the application need to be verified by CASPA before the Nov.1st deadline, rather than merely submitted?   I know this is the case for many schools, and I thought D'Youville was one of them.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that.  Since the verification process by CASPA takes 2-4 weeks, your application would be verified well after Nov. 1st and would therefore not be considered by D'Youville for this cycle. 

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will correct me.  Good luck in any case, Annie!

Bill

Hi Annie,

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the application need to be verified by CASPA before the Nov.1st deadline, rather than merely submitted?   I know this is the case for many schools, and I thought D'Youville was one of them.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that.  Since the verification process by CASPA takes 2-4 weeks, your application would be verified well after Nov. 1st and would therefore not be considered by D'Youville for this cycle. 

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will correct me.  Good luck in any case, Annie!

Bill

HI Bill, I did speak to D'Youville about this and they said as long as it it submitted by November 1st. I've already rec'd an email from the college stating they rec'd everything and my application is complete and dates of the interview. So I know there is no issue with that. Just wondering how long after submitting the application do they notify you. 

HI Bill, I did speak to D'Youville about this and they said as long as it it submitted by November 1st. I've already rec'd an email from the college stating they rec'd everything and my application is complete and dates of the interview. So I know there is no issue with that. Just wondering how long after submitting the application do they notify you. 

Excellent!  I'm happy to be wrong about that :-) 

I was told at the end of my interview on Oct 24th that it might take up to a month for them to contact us with the results. 

Best of luck to you Annie!

~Bill

Got my acceptance letter today! SUPER EXCITED isn't the fee

Congratulations!  A note to everyone placed in the 2020 class.  They have not fully updated what credits will be transferred.  I spoke with admissions today and they explained to me that their system was recently updated.  They wanted to get these acceptance letters out asap so they placed everyone in Fall 2020.  They will be reviewing our transcripts and mailing out a report to us in a week or so.  Then if you feel you should be bumped up into 2019 you can speak with the PA department.  The phone number is 829-7713.  Hope this helps!

Archived