Application for Fall 2016

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I shared with Justin a few of the questions they asked me on the questionnaire.  I thought I would share with the group too. There is a good chance that they have altered this so don't take this word for word.

1. Why DYC?

2. What do you know of the US healthcare today?

3. Name 5 strengths.

4. Name 5 weaknesses.

5. Reason why you want to be a PA.

6. Difference between NP vs. PA.

7. Situational question about a prescription being written by a RN or NP or PA.  I am not too sure exactly what is was but it was about a prescription.

Wow, that #2 is so general...any idea what they were looking for there?  It's such an open-ended question.  It seems easy but where do you even start, and what's a good way to answer that without rambling on and on...I'll have to think about this tonight, thanks for the heads-up.

Good luck tomorrow, everybody!

You mean like an overview of the Affordable Care Act?  Yeah, maybe.  That would be a solid answer. 

Anybody else nervous?  This is my first and only interview this cycle, and first one ever.  I'm nervous but not as nervous as I thought I'd be.  Hope we can all get some decent sleep tonight.

Good luck everybody!

Good Luck Annie! Yeah I have to say the staff at this school is outstanding and it really was the deciding factor for me in choosing this school for Fall 2016 start. I hope you get an interview and look forward to possibly meeting you if you decide on this school. 

Thank you! Yes, they are super helpful! I am very impressed, makes me want this even more!!! Fingers crossed for an interview and hope to meet you Fall 2016!! :) 

Also I shared with Justin a few of the questions they asked me on the questionnaire.  I thought I would share with the group too. There is a good chance that they have altered this so don't take this word for word.

1. Why DYC?

2. What do you know of the US healthcare today?

3. Name 5 strengths.

4. Name 5 weaknesses.

5. Reason why you want to be a PA.

6. Difference between NP vs. PA.

7. Situational question about a prescription being written by a RN or NP or PA.  I am not too sure exactly what is was but it was about a prescription.

Thanks for sharing this info!

I thought it was great. Thanks to all who helped calm our nerves and the ones from here who prepared us for this processes. I didn't get any unexpected questions.

That is great! I am that we have all been a help to you and that nothing was unexpected.  I hope for the best! Please reply in the accepted students forum as soon as you know!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, It looks like I will be the third person to be interviewed on the 24th at 9 am. Good look BillB, Zamy and all the other interviewees! I look forward to meeting you both.

Have u heard anything after interview from D'youville?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Archived