Did anyone else get a bunch of "application submitted" emails today?

Today, within a one hour span, I got emails from three different schools telling me that they received my CASPA application and I would be hearing from them/please submit supplemental app.  As for one of the schools that emailed me, I had already gotten the email at the beginning of August, submitted the supplemental AND received an interview invite!  The other two schools I had not heard anything from until today, within 5 minutes of each other.  I'm really concerned now that some of the schools I applied to just got my CASPA application today (Sept. 1). I was verified on July 20.  Did this happen to anyone else today?  Thanks!

I had a similar issue with multiple emails from a program I submitted a supplemental and interview invite to as well. It also seems that some programs do not download apps on a daily basis. I know at least one that only downloads apps on the first of the month. That may be the case. You can always send a polite and professional email enquiring about the matter.

Archived