Connecticut: Sacred Heart University

Wow excited that they contacted people earlier than I initially though they would as they told me the the last week of January.  Haven't received anything yet, but still hoping. Congrats to everyone who got accepted, hopefully the rest of us will hear something soon! For those who got accepted, would you mind sharing your stats and/or your healthcare experi

Hi!! I was wondering if you have heard anything yet? I also wanted to confirm that the school will be sending an email and letter via mail if rejected correct? 

Hi!! I was wondering if you have heard anything yet? I also wanted to confirm that the school will be sending an email and letter via mail if rejected correct? 

Just found out today by e-mail that I was placed on the Alternate list. Not sure how they will be sending out denials but I would imagine they will send the alternate letters by post as well and would assume the same for denials. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest orchid20

Last week I was offered a seat in the class from the alternate list, which I was excited and happy to accept! To everyone still on the alternate list, there's still hope!

Thanks for the update sbct2. Do you mind sharing which state you're from? I am from California. Just wondering if they're going by East Coast vs West Coast. Thanks again in advance! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The interview process was amazing. I really enjoyed it, I met a lot of great people. Sacred heart will be a great program I hope I get accepted. 12/12/15 interview.

Hello,

I am interviewing on Nov. 13th for a spot in the class of Fall 17. Any advice for the interview? Are you currently a student at SHU?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...