Connecticut: Sacred Heart University

Did they send out acceptance emails after calling? I'm overseas and I'm not able to check my voicemail. Congratulations to those who got in! :) hopefully I'll hear the good news too!

I haven't received an email yet, but Dr Thetford told me on the phone that they would be sending emails as well. At the interview I was told that acceptances would get a phone call, email and mailed letter. Denials would get email and mailed letter. I'm assuming waitlist would be the same?

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow excited that they contacted people earlier than I initially though they would as they told me the the last week of January.  Haven't received anything yet, but still hoping. Congrats to everyone who got accepted, hopefully the rest of us will hear something soon! For those who got accepted, would you mind sharing your stats and/or your healthcare experience?

11/16 here too, but nothing as of yet for the wait list. The last e-mail I received which was a few days after the interview and  said we would find out decision during the last week of January so hopefully soon. I'm sure they are making a ranked wait list, plus waiting to hear back (maybe deposits) from the accepted students. Not sure how long they got to decide.  Good luck to everyone waiting, and congrats again to those who have found out.