Tacoma MEDEX 2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

this is my first year applying.  I have lived in Maryland my whole life, and this would be a huge move for me and my family. Fingers crossed that I get a happy email in my inbox soon!

Hi HM2toPA,

Hope you get an email soon! This is my first time applying as well

This will be my first time applying. I also received the invite for the December 12th interview and I'm very excited! Good luck to everyone waiting and those who have received the December 12th invite, I just want you to know that I live local (about 15 minutes from the UW Tacoma campus) and I am willing to help if any of you find yourself in a situation where you need a ride or a place to stay, or even just want to meet up before the interview.

I wonder how many seats will be left. Probably less than half.

"You are hear to allow the divine purpose of the universe to unfold"

I'm sure that varies each year. Last year I received my rejection letter in Dec shortly after the Dec interviews occurred. Don't give up for this year's cycle until u officially get that dreaded letter. Keep staying patient as hard as it may be. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Don't lose hope. They may be working through the applications in the order they were received. My CASPA was completed in July and my supplemental material was submitted at the beginning of August.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Congrats Gayane for getting an interview for December 12! I was wondering how last minute did you apply. I went to the information session this year and it seemed that due to them having rolling admissions that it was first come first served for the interviews based on when you applied. I ask this because I had to apply late because I had to finish my last statistic course this summer.

Hello everyone!

My name is Constanza, I just happened to find this forum while searching on line for interview questions. Monday I received an Email with an interview date of Dec 12th. This is my first time applying to MEDEX. I just wanted to say hello and good luck to everyone. Also, I would love to meet some of you guys before our interview date. Have a wonderful day and Good luck.

Hello all!

I really like the idea of meeting up prior to the interview.  I heard from a friend that Metro Coffee is near the interview site and would be a good place to meet.  I wouldn't mind meeting up earlier than the night prior, or even a few times prior to the interview to bounce ideas off of each other and calm our nerves.  I live in Lacey just 10 minutes from JBLM.  Send me a message and we can start setting things up.

I wish all of you the best of luck.

Hey all potential Tacoma interviewees/future students. I am a Tacoma Class #3 student currently in the didactic year and want to try help any of you that would like it (as much as I know how anyways). I was fortunate to meet up with some of the other interviewees last year on the night before the interview and it was a great benefit. If possible and if anyone is interested some of us current Tacoma students would like to meet up prior to the interviews also. In the mean time do everything you can to try keep the anxiety level to a minimum waiting to hear about getting an interview and then waiting for the actual day. Trust me you will have plenty of anxiety and stress the day of the interview.

Mihallst if you or any of the other students from Tacoma Class #3 would be willing to meet with this years interviewees it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be traveling from Idaho so I'd like to get a group together on December 10th or 11th if possible.

Mihallst if you or any of the other students from Tacoma Class #3 would be willing to meet with this years interviewees it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be traveling from Idaho so I'd like to get a group together on December 10th or 11th if possible.

I interviewed last year and met with some of the candidates that were interviewing the night before. From my understanding, class #2 wasn't able to meet with us due to school policy. It would be helpful if that is clarified first. But I'm always up to meeting with those that want to meet up. It was a great experience, a good vibe and I felt comfortable the next day. I still keep in touch :)

Sent from my iPhone

Archived