Tacoma MEDEX 2015-2016 Applicants

Got the dreaded letter in the mail today.... It was awesome to meet all of you. January was a whirlwind of awesomeness. Some of you I hope to see next round. The rest, best of luck as you start your new journey. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOOOOO I'm gonna cry! Major bummer 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I want to congratulate you all that made it this time and to you all that will make it soon! You guys were awesome, with great potential, excellent personalities and unique attributes! 

Now, Is just matter of patience! And we all know the patience is one of the challenges that we must practice day by day! ;)

I got the call last Thursday, wishing we ALL got in this round! But I'm sure we'll see you again pretty soon!!  I am here for anything you guys need! Count on me!

Big hugs!

Cecilia

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to all those that made it into any of the sites but specifically TC4!! We all (TC3) enjoyed meeting everyone that interviewed at one of the two Tacoma interview dates and are excited to meet the next class and do what we can to help you out. Reach out to any of us if you have questions about where to live, busing for summer, etc. For anyone that got the dreaded letter, keep your chin up and come back with another application even better than this years! Good luck everyone!

Mike

TC3

• 1 month later...

I'm going to start a re-applicant thread for 2017 - Tacoma. I went to the March 23rd re-applicant info session and got some good info. Maybe we can all compare what we've learned. I did not get invited to an interview, in short, because CASPA kept losing my transcripts. I guess the MEDEX administration and all of the schools that use CASPA were very disappointed with their performance this last fall. Let's keep this going! You all seem like awesome people and hopefully we make this happen next year!

Tom 

Archived