2015-2016 Stanford Cycle

I interviewed early February and that's what I was told.. It could have changed though. I just checked the website again and it looks like they updated it. February: Final class selection is made after the validation sessions have concluded.

I feel like someone would have posted something if they received a phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a missed call late in the afternoon on Thursday. I called back on Friday and found out I got accepted. They said official acceptance letters will be mailed out on Tuesday. I still cannot believe I got in! Can't wait to meet you all this Summer Stanford PCAP class of 2018! :)

Wait Wd33, you mentioned that nobody has heard yet? UCFire and Miko got calls already.

Wd33 and Bfreeskier, sounds like they already called the accepted students?

Well I'm certainly not going to count us out yet. Maybe they haven't called all 50 students yet, and out of those how many could have accepted esewhere. I'm going to stay positive, until a denial letter comes.

Well I'm certainly not going to count us out yet. Maybe they haven't called all 50 students yet, and out of those how many could have accepted esewhere. I'm going to stay positive, until a denial letter comes.

I'm with you...praying they didn't make all the calls last week and there's still hope for us.  It's not over till it's over. :)

Congrats to everyone that has received an acceptance call. I, unfortunately, just received an email saying that I was not accepted and that the class selection has been made for this year. I will be trying again next year. It sounds like they may be changing the program up a little bit for future years, so hopefully the ones that didn't get in this year will be ready for the next round of applications. 

I received a call yesterday.  Stanford is implementing a waitlist this year, which I am on, so if you haven't heard anything yet it doesn't necessarily mean a rejection.  Accepted students: if you decide not to attend Stanford's PCAP you will be opening doors for the waitlisters by turning down your offer.

I received a call yesterday. Stanford is implementing a waitlist this year, which I am on, so if you haven't heard anything yet it doesn't necessarily mean a rejection. Accepted students: if you decide not to attend Stanford's PCAP you will be opening doors for the waitlisters by turning down your offer.

I received the same call. Hopefully it will open up for us. Only 30 students this year, must have been hard to choose a class. Or maybe they will make a larger class. Who knows but I'm excited to be this close to entry. Good luck to you!

Archived