2015-2016 Stanford Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got off the phone with Leo who informed me they are conducting interviews until the end of February. I have been admitted to a program out of state and have to commit soon so I wanted to see how long to hold out for my number one choice. He said if we don't get an email by the later end of February we will receive the "other letter" via snail mail. There's still hope to whoever else is waiting!

I could be over analyzing this but I feel like they've been sending out invites on Fridays. People got invites on 1/16 for 1/25 and 1/27. Both my coworker and I got our invites on 1/29. My interview is on 2/8 and hers is on 2/9. So you guys might be hearing from them tomorrow! Good luck everyone! =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all those who received an interview invite!

Do mind sharing your stats a little, so we can know some qualities that Stanford is looking for.

Hey so I've been a Paramedic since 2003, Flights, ED, and critical care transport. I currently work in a ED doing Triage with a PA. I received my BS in Health Science (Public health) from Chico State and wrote grants, as well as developed several new programs for the local free clinic. Oh I also teach ACLS, PALS, and CPR to MD Residents, Paramedics and RN's. I've wanted this all my adult life, I really hope this works!

Rejected. Sad face. Congrats to all those with interview and acceptance. I am an Athletic Trainer. They prefer primary care experience. Hard to quit my current job to become a MA, or EMT, etc. I will keep trying in hopes that they understand what Athletic Trainers do. We have medical experience in many conditions other than athletic injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the prompt reply! That's strange Mr. Tovar told our group that they were trying to get the class together as soon as possible, and as early as this past week. He said if we hadn't heard, that we should shoot him an e-mail? He said that usually they wait till March, but they were doing it different this year? But that makes me feel better that Lio told you that. 

Archived