2015-2016 Stanford Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend received an email invitation last Friday, she is interviewing on Feb. 1st. Last year when I received an invitation, everyone that was in my regional area (Humboldt County) received their invites on roughly the same day, and interviewed on the same day- therefore, I feel as though I might not be invited for validation this year. But then again, I also haven't received a rejection letter yet- so who knows! I'll keep the faith :) Hang in there, everyone!

Well, I think they are still going. For whatever that's worth. I got a call today from Mr. Tovar asking me some things about my application packet. Don't know if it's a good thing or bad, but I'm optimistic for now.

Thanks for the update! It makes me a bit more optimistic, I've started getting worried after some of these posts

According to last year's forum, it seems that we should be getting invites and such in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Can you tell me what your qualifications are to get an idea of the types of qualifications that are out there? ? Did you attend an information session? What's your highest education completed?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It's been quiet so it's hard to tell what the interview process is like this year, but no one has mentioned any other dates besides 1/25. Last year there seemed to be able 5-6 different interview dates. If the process hasn't changed perhaps more invites will come in the next month? Anyone else have a clue?

Hmm.. so interviews start Monday-- the 25th.

Do think that's it for the selected interview invites? I'm thinking they may not have time review applications while interviewing.

Any imput?

The whole process requires a lot of patience and waiting. It isn't over until you get the dreaded letter saying this isn't your year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived