2015-2016 Stanford Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year there was between 140-150 interview invites, and they selected 44-46 to join the program. I've gone to a few information sessions, and the admissions department states they don't ever have a specific number they select; if there's 54 qualified applicants that they want, they will ask all of them to join, but some years they only ask 42-- it varies. Stanford also doesn't do a waitlist.  

Thank You for answering.

@scgamerbabe, I heard that by 2017 everyone must switch to Masters. Does that mean Stanford will switch its program to Masters, If so does that mean that all classes will be held at the Stanford campus and not at the community college.

I had heard that all programs were switching to master's programs by 2020... I could be wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thank You for answering. 

@scgamerbabe, I heard that by 2017 everyone must switch to Masters. Does that mean Stanford will switch its program to Masters, If so does that mean that all classes will be held at the Stanford campus and not at the community college.

Nearly all classes are already held at Stanford. You go to the CC once a week and for some of the exams. All programs must switch to Masters by 2020. 

Nearly all classes are already held at Stanford. You go to the CC once a week and for some of the exams. All programs must switch to Masters by 2020.

When I was in, we had Zero classes at Foothill. Only went there for my flu shot and to setup financial aid. Going to Masters would mean Stanford no longer needs Foothill and costs are sure to rise significantly.

Sent from my S5 Active...Like you care...

Has anyone received anything from Stanford? Interview, confirmation that application was received? Anything??? I see there are a lot of views of the post, but little responses.

According to last year's forum, it seems that we should be getting invites and such in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Has anyone received anything from Stanford? Interview, confirmation that application was received? Anything??? I see there are a lot of views of the post, but little responses.

Yes! Please keep us updated if you received anything, heard anything.....etc. 

Good luck to everybody! 

Congrats!!! Thats so exciting! Ahh I hope to hear from them soon too. May I ask where you're from? I'm applying from southern CA so I'm just hoping they haven't gotten to it yet. Good luck on your interview! 

I received an email today for an interview on January 25th. I am so excited! Also very nervous. 

Congrats!!! Thats so exciting! Ahh I hope to hear from them soon too. May I ask where you're from? I'm applying from southern CA so I'm just hoping they haven't gotten to it yet. Good luck on your interview! 

I live in San Jose and actually work in Palo Alto. 

Archived