CALIFORNIA: Marshall B. Ketchum University

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I interviewed on November 6, 2016. I think it is beneficial to try and apply to the early application period. 

I agree. Thats what I'll be doing next time if needed. Did they tell you it would be take so long to be notified of acceptance? I interviewed on Jan 16th and they said it would be 2 weeks. 

Hey guys! So my interview was 12/4 and I actually just got an acceptance call from MBKU this morning! I know I was checking this forum like crazy when I saw the first wave of students get accepted so I thought I should share! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear and congratulations to those who have been offered a spot! 

i'm in the same boat! Interviewed on 12/4 and haven't heard from them since. I get excited every time my phone rings and then get bummed as soon as I see who is actually calling. haha Hopefully they give out more acceptances soon!! 

Same with me haha. It's ironic that the program preaches empathy but doesn't seem to be empathetic to the feelings of those who interviewed in November, December, and January and have not been sent any follow up information. It's only our future...

Archived