Hey aquariuspa,

Wow Thanks for the awesome advice! I signed up for the info session you mentioned, despite it saying not to enroll past the 13th. Haha I hope they don't mind. Thank you for telling me about it seeing the facility and meeting the faculty will definitely relieve some anxiety!

Will you be intervirwing as well?

The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Fourth Edition

Hey aquariuspa,

Wow Thanks for the awesome advice! I signed up for the info session you mentioned, despite it saying not to enroll past the 13th. Haha I hope they don't mind. Thank you for telling me about it seeing the facility and meeting the faculty will definitely relieve some anxiety!

Will you be intervirwing as well?

You're welcome. I am a current PA student at MBKU. I will be helping out with the information session so I will see you there. Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

Hey Aquariuspa,

Oh that's awesome, congrats on getting into ketchums program! No wonder you had such stellar advice! Sounds good, I'll be on the lookout for Aquarius's haha

Hey guys, I'm also scheduled for the Nov. 6th interview day. For a previous interview, I met up with several other candidates the night before to get to know eachother and help ease the nerves a little, and it was great to know some of the people come interview day. If anyone is interested in meeting up the evening of the 5th, PM me!

-Mike

My friend goes to the optometry school and most of her clinicals are in different cities and states. Does anyone know whether this would be the case for the PA program? Thanks! 

My friend goes to the optometry school and most of her clinicals are in different cities and states. Does anyone know whether this would be the case for the PA program? Thanks! 

Not true for PAs. Most rotations are within orange county (Kaiser Permanente, St. Jude, CHOC etc) and LA county. There is one site in Brawley as well which is closer to SD. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to give others some hope.... I have declined my interview invite.  I have an acceptance from one of my top choices now.  Good luck everyone!

April~~

I will be interviewing Nov. 20th for the afternoon session!  I am super excited to meet everyone and check out the program!  Does anyone know how many people they will be interviewing, how many people they accept, and how many people they wait list?  I wish everyone the best of luck!

I will be interviewing Nov. 20th for the afternoon session! I am super excited to meet everyone and check out the program! Does anyone know how many people they will be interviewing, how many people they accept, and how many people they wait list? I wish everyone the best of luck!

So close to being nervous together at the same interview haha but I picked the 20th 0745 early bird special.

Well at the info session they mentioned the number "120" for interviews with abt 20-25 at each sess. But keep in mind those 120 are for the early consideration (turned stuff in prior to 09/01) people so I am unsure of how many interviews will be conducted after the early consideration (turned stuff in after 09/01). They also said the class size will be 40. However they did not mention the waitlist /:

hope that helps!

So close to being nervous together at the same interview haha but I picked the 20th 0745 early bird special.

Well at the info session they mentioned the number "120" for interviews with abt 20-25 at each sess. But keep in mind those 120 are for the early consideration (turned stuff in prior to 09/01) people so I am unsure of how many interviews will be conducted after the early consideration (turned stuff in after 09/01). They also said the class size will be 40. However they did not mention the waitlist /:

hope that helps!

Haha yay! I am sure I will see you!  Thanks for the information!  It was really helpful.  I wish you the best of luck on your interview! :)

Haha yay! I am sure I will see you! Thanks for the information! It was really helpful. I wish you the best of luck on your interview! :)

Haha yeah I will be there at least an hour early! Not a problem I'm glad the info was useful! I wish you luck as well, let's tackle this beast!

Hey everyone!

I also have an interview on November 6th at 7:45! I can't wait to meet you! Good luck to everyone else!! Also, any tips for the interview and how to prepare? I'd appreciate it :) 

Thanks!

Congrats @plederer! :) When did you get your interview email?

Thank you so much, congrats on yours!! I'll be seeing you December then (: I was emailed Monday October 19th around noon.

:D

An interesting thing to note is that they gave me until 11/23 to choose an interview date or decline the interview completely. I thought this was pretty thoughtful.. I got another interview invite from a different school and not only was there a deadline to decide of ~36 hours after I'd received the email invitation, the date had already selected for me. I was really stressed out because the date didn't work out for me!

where on the website does it mention the fee for the supplement and how to pay it? i couldnt find it anywhere if anyone can help!

congrats to all those interviewing! :)

where on the website does it mention the fee for the supplement and how to pay it? i couldnt find it anywhere if anyone can help!

congrats to all those interviewing! :)

A few days after you submit CASPA to MBKU you will receive an email with your login information for your MyKetchum account. You can't pay the fee (the only thing needed to submit the supplemental) until you get that login info. Hope that helps!

Oh! so if i havent received the MyKetchum account invite and cant pay the fee by today will I be late?? I waited till today since i was under the impression they werent rolling admissions!

I would guess you're okay. My impression of this program is that they are very understanding. I thought I missed the early decision deadline because I basically did the same thing you did, and didn't have access to the "supplemental" until a day or two after the (early decision) deadline. Everything was fine though. If I were you I would call (I heard back quickly when I called a few days ago) and/or email Leslie tomorrow to double check, but I don't think your application will be considered late. Hopefully you're good!

Not sure if I'm considered early... My CASPA was verified 9/13 and I submitted the supplemental fee 9/14. I interviewed last cycle and was put on the waitlist for acceptance. Hoping to interview again this cycle. Good luck to everyone else!