2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Good luck @ dmwiley. I hope that we all get in.

I didn't get an interview for Tulsa and they sent rejections via email. I know that OKC is completely different so they might not do that.

@ HopefullyfuturePa - I'm not sure. I was at work when they called and someone called over head when she said her name. She said that they would send a detailed email a week before the interview with directions and details. I've never actually been to the OKC campus. I'm not even familiar with OKC at all. What day did you choose?

I didn't get an interview for Tulsa and they sent rejections via email. I know that OKC is completely different so they might not do that.

@ HopefullyfuturePa - I'm not sure. I was at work when they called and someone called over head when she said her name. She said that they would send a detailed email a week before the interview with directions and details. I've never actually been to the OKC campus. I'm not even familiar with OKC at all. What day did you choose?

@emiller438, I currently attend the Health Sciences Center campus so if you need directions or anything at all, let me know! I'd be happy to help :)

I wasn't offered an interview for Tulsa either. Did you receive a rejection letter via email? I haven't heard anything at all.. 

My friend was offered an interview today and her last name starts with a T. Mine starts with an S so I've been pretty bummed but it seems like maybe they are skipping around a little bit since she said there were still quite a bit of interview options available and there aren't that many last names after S..

Do you know what time she was called? My last name starts with a T also :/

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

@emiller438 Do you happen to know what it means if i didn't receive an interview offer but also didn't receive a rejection letter? I guess I should call up there.. haha

Last year we started receiving rejection letters after everyone was called for interviews. Don't give up hope yet!

Archived