Worcester: 2015-2016 Application

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on those who got interviews! How long after your application was verified, did you guys hear about an interview?

My application was verified in June and I received the interview invite sometime in August.

Gotcha, yeah I received the same letter last year. Wen I called they told me I was a competitive applicant but basically applied too late. I was told it's a waitlist to interview and its confidential (no rankings). They do "up to 7 interview sessions" but the class typically fills before that. I would say apply again next year very early if you don't get in somewhere else this year!

Gotcha, yeah I received the same letter last year. Wen I called they told me I was a competitive applicant but basically applied too late. I was told it's a waitlist to interview and its confidential (no rankings). They do "up to 7 interview sessions" but the class typically fills before that. I would say apply again next year very early if you don't get in somewhere else this year!

ok thanks for the info! good luck!!!

Archived