Hey guys!

Best of luck to everyone applying this year! Has anyone else received an interview invite for the Worcester campus?! 

I couldn't make it to the September interview so I am going to the October one!

Congrats and Good luck on your interview!  Did they email or call to notify you?

Congrats! I called as well to make mine. I am so excited to be attending the September one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I couldn't make it to the September interview so I am going to the October one!

Congrats! I will be attending to the October one as well, looking forward to it!

I received mine invitation in the mail today - very excited! I left a voice message for Kate to schedule an interview. Does anyone know what time slots and days were offered? I live on the west coast so I need time to plan accordingly.

To those of you that have gotten an invitation already-- Would anyone mind sharing when did you submitted/verified your CASPA application?

Thank you and good luck on your interviews.

I'll be attending the interview session next week! Can't wait to meet everyone! I submitted CASPA on June 11th and it was verified a week or two later

Hey, I interviewed this past Wednesday. Everyone there seemed very nice and well qualified. Good luck to everyone. These two weeks will go by pretty slow!

Congrats on those who got interviews! How long after your application was verified, did you guys hear about an interview?

Congrats on those who got interviews! How long after your application was verified, did you guys hear about an interview?

My application was verified in June and I received the interview invite sometime in August.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info! I got an email saying that they are reviewing my application, so hopefully I'll hear back soon! Good luck to you guys! How'd your interview go lukeb23??

Gotcha, yeah I received the same letter last year. Wen I called they told me I was a competitive applicant but basically applied too late. I was told it's a waitlist to interview and its confidential (no rankings). They do "up to 7 interview sessions" but the class typically fills before that. I would say apply again next year very early if you don't get in somewhere else this year!

Ah today marks 1 week since the interview.. Hopefully this next week will go by a little faster!

• Upvote 1

Gotcha, yeah I received the same letter last year. Wen I called they told me I was a competitive applicant but basically applied too late. I was told it's a waitlist to interview and its confidential (no rankings). They do "up to 7 interview sessions" but the class typically fills before that. I would say apply again next year very early if you don't get in somewhere else this year!

ok thanks for the info! good luck!!!

Ah today marks 1 week since the interview.. Hopefully this next week will go by a little faster!

How did the interview go last week? Congratulations on getting one!