University of the Pacific PA Program in Sacramento

Hello everyone! I was invited for an interview May 6th! I'm super excited, I did want to know if anyone knows when we would get notice back if we are accepted. I know those who get accepted will hear back 2-3 weeks. But those who get put back in the pool, when will they hear back? If anyone knows that would help a lot ! Thanks :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those accepted. waitlisted (back in the pool) and invited to future interviews so far!

It sounds like those who are accepted get a call the following week (with a 2-3 week turnaround time according to the program, though it seemed to be much earlier for those interviewed in March).

Did interviewees receive the "back in the pool" (basically waitlist) and rejection responses by email? Thanks for the heads up! 

Congrats to those accepted. waitlisted (back in the pool) and invited to future interviews so far!

It sounds like those who are accepted get a call the following week (with a 2-3 week turnaround time according to the program, though it seemed to be much earlier for those interviewed in March).

Did interviewees receive the "back in the pool" (basically waitlist) and rejection responses by email? Thanks for the heads up! 

It looks like all correspondence is completed by e-mail.  

I first got the wait-listed for interview by e-mail and then later received an interview request by e-mail, as well.  

I am assuming everything should be the same. 

Good Luck to all of us.

I just received an e-mail from the admissions committee... I interviewed at the beginning of April and was placed into the pool of applicants. It stated that I would likely hear back in July or August, but no later than September 1st. Let the waiting game begin..

Yep. I got that email today as well

Our group did not go all the way to 5pm. I believe we finished around 3:30pm/4pm. There were 10 of us there that day. I had originally made my return flight for 8pm to be on the safe side, but I was at the airport by 4:45pm. I managed to get my flight bumped up earlier, but I could have easily made a 6pm flight. Best of luck! :-)

I hope it went well for those who interviewed this past week! 

Just wondering what the program said about hearing back from the interviews, in case the plan changed (since they are a newer program and still refining their admissions process). Do we still have to wait until July's interviews are over? It seemed like for April interviews it was only "back in the pool" and rejections-- no early admits. 

Thanks for sharing! I'm sure those who are in the waiting pool are eager to know the same :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived