Organic Chemistry Online Course

One problem with on line science courses is that an associated lab is usually part of the prerequisite. One way to satisfy requirements is to take a summer course with lab which meets the requirement and is short but intense. Be sure you meet the lab requirement so your time and money isn't wasted.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

I've applied with online labs and they have been accepted. You'll just need to check with individual programs to see if they accept online labs. Some will, some won't. For what it's worth, the online labs I've done have been excellent...you still have to do all of the same procedures (correctly), record data, and draw conclusions. You just do it virtually. Plus, if you screw something up, you can do it again until it's right and actually learn something. To me, that beats the heck out of a one and done experiment.

I did General Chemistry 1 and 2, a&p 1&2, microbiology, and genetics online at various community colleges in NC. My organic classes/labs are in-person, though. I just couldn't justify the cost of the UNE or UC Berkley courses. There's a sticky on here that has an especially exhaustive discussion of online classes.

Archived