LSU Shreveport 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to say I was accepted after my interview on 10/5. Has anyone else heard back from Shreveport? The interview was fun and laid back. Good luck to everyone!

Haven't heard anything yet, but congratulations! How did they inform you? Luckily I got in somewhere else so I'm not stressing, but I'd really love to attend LSU.

Haven't heard anything yet, but congratulations! How did they inform you? Luckily I got in somewhere else so I'm not stressing, but I'd really love to attend LSU.

It was through an email and they said they would send a package by US Postal mail to officially accept the offer. I hope LSU considers you! Congratulations on the other acceptance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone accepted so far! This is my first experience with applying. I interviewed 11/2, and I am yet to hear anything, acceptance letter or rejection. Does anyone know if they send final acceptance letters at the end of the cycle in December? Or just rejections..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone accepted so far! This is my first experience with applying. I interviewed 11/2, and I am yet to hear anything, acceptance letter or rejection. Does anyone know if they send final acceptance letters at the end of the cycle in December? Or just rejections..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know someone from the current class who was interviewed and accepted in mid-December. 

Archived