LSU Shreveport 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a Facebook page...? Should I make one..?

I looked for one and couldn't find one. You should definitely make one.

For those that were accepted, how long from when you got the email until you got the packet in the mail? I went ahead and told the other program I'd been accepted to that I was taking LSU's offer instead, and I saw they already offered someone to replace my spot, so I'll really feel a lot better once I get my offer signed and turned in lol.

I looked for one and couldn't find one. You should definitely make one.

For those that were accepted, how long from when you got the email until you got the packet in the mail? I went ahead and told the other program I'd been accepted to that I was taking LSU's offer instead, and I saw they already offered someone to replace my spot, so I'll really feel a lot better once I get my offer signed and turned in lol.

I received my letter in the mail probably about a week or two after my email offer, but that was back in October. So it may be different now! I interviewed and got my offer the first week of October and when I got the packet, the letter asked me to return it with my acceptance or decline by November 17th I think. If that helps lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived