LSU Shreveport 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, what kind of HCE, scores, etc. did you apply with?

I talked to one girl who had the bare minimum as far as GRE and HCE and she got accepted to Shreveport a couple of years ago.

I had a 3.46 overall at the time last year. I had a 302 gre with a 4.0 in writing.... I had worked as a scribe in the Er for about 5 months when I got my interview. This year my gpa is a little higher and I have now worked 1 year as a scribe and I got a job a view months ago performing cardiac stress tests. I didn't go to their info session but the director has come to the pa club meetings many times at LSU that I attended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone!

I received an interview invite today for October 5th!!!

I submitted CASPA on July 23rd. LSU confirmed receipt of my CASPA on July 28. LSU said my application was in committee review on August 18th. 

Edited: After being accepted to another program, I cancelled my interview with LSU. 

Thanks ! Trying to stay positive . I'm a Texas resident though, so that could be hurting me . Fingers crossed.

From what I gathered at the information session, it seemed like it would be extremely difficult to get in from out of state. I wanna say it's a class of 38 and they accept 35 from Louisiana.

How did they notify you guys? Email or phone call? And are you LA residents? Getting nervous because I was in comitee review on July 31 :/

They notified me via email and I am a Louisiana resident.

Don't get discouraged! There's still plenty of time to hear from them. They have interviews in October and November. Good luck! 

They notified me via email and I am a Louisiana resident.

Don't get discouraged! There's still plenty of time to hear from them. They have interviews in October and November. Good luck! 

For the question "why do you want to go to PA school at LSUS" is y'all's long like another essay or just short and to the point? Please help! I have got to turn in my application by tonight!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived