2015-2016 LMU Application cycle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I found out very quickly so I wouldn't lose hope yet. Other people on this tread weren't finding out for like a week after the interview. I was very surprised that I got a response so quickly. Good luck!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll hear some good news soon! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have an interview on January 14. Anyone know how many spots are still available for this program? Anyone else interviewing this day?

When I interviewed on December 10th they said they had deposits on about half of their 96 seats. I'm not sure how many seats they offered to people on our interview date. I'm sure there are definitely some left though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone who got accepted have prerequisites they still needed to finish? I had my interview on Feb. 5th but they only told me on Feb. 2nd that one of my letters of recommendation didn't count. Did anyone get accepted that still needed to turn in anything? Thanks!

It will be your best interest to sumbit another rec letter asap before they make a decision. . Usually an acceptance will be contingent until all prerequisites are done and must be done before program starts.

It will be your best interest to sumbit another rec letter asap before they make a decision. . Usually an acceptance will be contingent until all prerequisites are done and must be done before program starts.

I actually got in touch with Susan today and got it all straightened out. Thank you very much for the help though!

Archived