2015-2016 LMU Application cycle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mailed in my supplemental application almost 6 weeks ago, but I did not get a confirmation email. When I called them, I was told that they do send out confirmation emails. However, when I told her I didn't get one, she told me that probably means my application is processed and is with the committee and I should be hearing back soon. Did anyone else have this problem? I am really concerned. What if they didn't get the application? I even asked if I should send another application just in case, but she told me to wait. Any suggestions?

They do send confirmation emails. I got one stating they had my supplemental app and fee. I got the email on June 5th and still haven't heard anything. My stats are good I've worked has a CNA on a surgery floor for 4 years now. But haven't heard anything. They also won't answer questions when you call. It's been very frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received this email after sending supplemental.

"Thank you for applying to Lincoln Memorial University’s Physician Assistant Program. We have received your supplemental application and your $50 fee. It takes a week to ten days to process fees.

The Admissions Committee will begin evaluating applications that are complete the end of June. This means we must have received your supplemental, check and your CASPA must be verified to be reviewed. We will not begin interviews until the end of September and we will continue to interview through February to fill the Class of 2018. You will receive a letter or email from us if we require any further information."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know I am late in the game, but after being placed on the alternate list for my hopeful school I began looking elsewhere and found LMU. I called and a lady gave me an email address to send my transcript list to so she could verify my second bio credit. She has yet to reply so I thought I may ask here if anyone knew about possible substitutions the would take for biology.

I only have four credits in bio, but have two different physiology classes in addition to what is required. Does anyone know of potential classes that could sub? I have all other pre reqs, around 1500 hours HCE and 200 shadowing. Just want to make sure before I submit. Sorry for the long post, hope someone can help me out!!

Archived