2015-2016 Application

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CASPA submitted: July 25

CASPA verified: August 4

Supplemental: July 25?

I emailed and called regarding the supplemental as I wasn't sure how to tell it actually submitted, but no reply. Still waiting to hear anything at all from them, but good to know I'm not the only one.

Also, I saw someone mention an open house. I can't find any info on this from their site or the brochure, does anyone know where I can look into any additional open house sessions? I'd love to visit the campus.

Hey guys! I interviewed October 13th and received a phone called on the 21st letting me know I was accepted! I look forward to meeting you and talking to you over the next few months! I'm so excited :)

For those yet to interview, I think you will love the faculty and program. There were several unique aspects of AB's program that stood out to me compared to other programs where I interviewed. For one, this program has 12 cadavers, something that is extremely rare for PA programs. There is a very small class size (~36 students) and the faculty really want you learn and succeed in the program. There is a simulation center but aside from that you pretty much stay in one building which will make life all the easier.

I talked to them today. The marketing department will be setting up a facebook page sometime soon. I also got a list of names and numbers of people to rent from in the area if anyone wants that.

And he said background checks and physicals information won't get sent out until January if anyone was wondering about it.

I interviewed on September 25 and was accepted that same day. Congrats to everyone else that is accepted. Can't wait to meet you! Any idea about the facebook page?

I'm also in the class of 17 and yea someone from our class created a fb group for everyone to join then eventually the class ahead of us joined to help us out and answer questions for us. Congrats on being accepted and good luck to those who are still interviewing/ waiting for an interview!

Do you like the program? I didn't have the chance to talk with any students while I was at my interview. 

Archived