2015-2016 Application

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can those of you who have already interviewed give me any insight on how long the interview process is? Is it a day long process with tours and presentations or just the interview? I'm trying to book a plane ticket and that info would be really. helpful Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Is your interview in the morning? If so, I bet you'd be done by one if it's like the first day. I had an interview in the morning and the information session was from noon until about 12:45. You can always email Matt in the office there to see if it will be different from the first session.

Yes, my interview is at 10am. Thank you for the update! 

Poshy: my interview was at 10am till about 1050am. Then I just waited around, drove to mcd until noon for the info session that lasted for 45 min. I left the campus around 1250pm. its not an all day thing. Hope this helps.

Thank you Paboi04, that definitely helps! Also, if you don't mind me asking, is it a panel interview or just one or two interviewers? 

Poshy, did they give you an itinerary for the the day prior to your visit? I have not received anything regarding the info session or any other events.

They did. If you don't hear anything a week before your interview, you can email Mrs. Jacobs about it and she will help you out with it.

Archived