2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, just offering my experience. I interviewed Monday, January 25, and just got the phone call of acceptance today (1/27). The interviews are pretty laid back and one-on-one. However, I think this might have been the last round of interviews and they will work off the alternate list from here. At least, that's how it happened last year when I did not get in but was put on the alternate list. So that should also let you know it's possible to interview multiple times before you get accepted! Good luck everyone and don't give up!

• 11 months later...

I was accepted in the beginning of March and I interviewed in November. I was pulled off of the waitlist, so don't give up hope! As far as everyone else, I'm not sure.

Did you also get the e-mail saying you were one of the top 15 on the waitlist? I love this program, so just trying to see my chances haha

Did you also get the e-mail saying you were one of the top 15 on the waitlist? I love this program, so just trying to see my chances haha

I was never told that I was one of the top 15. I was just told that I was placed on the alternate list and then when all the seats were filled I was notified again that I was still on the alternate list and that I would be contacted if any seats became available. 

Archived