2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

@poshy and @Ruki When I called to schedule my interview day, they told me that the days listed on the email were wrong and that the actual days for the interviews are nov 2nd and nov 6th. Did they tell you guys this? 

Yes, they did!  I went with the 6th, for the 1:45 session.  Still debating driving (10 hours... mini road-trip?) or flying, so wanted to have some wiggle room.  How about you two?

@poshy and @Ruki When I called to schedule my interview day, they told me that the days listed on the email were wrong and that the actual days for the interviews are nov 2nd and nov 6th. Did they tell you guys this? 

Yes, they did. Thanks for the update! I picked the mid-day block for the 6th. Good luck to everyone for their interviews! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! I'm going in for an interview on November 17th! Who was interviewed on 10/25? Any words of wisdom? Did they ask amount many of the current topics in medicine or practice rights for physician assistants?

I'm excited to meet fellow applicants on the 17th! 

Hey!  I interviewed on the 6th.  It was VERY laid back.  Three one on one interviews, 1 two on one, and a simple writing sample (likely to make sure you wrote your essay/aren't illiterate).  No hard questions, just getting to know you, your background, why you're there, etc.  Don't stress and just be yourself!

Hey, everyone! I'm going in for an interview on November 17th! Who was interviewed on 10/25? Any words of wisdom? Did they ask amount many of the current topics in medicine or practice rights for physician assistants?

I'm excited to meet fellow applicants on the 17th!

They didn't really ask any questions about current topics or practice rights, but do know to be able to talk about why you want to become a PA, how long you've wanted to become a PA, etc. good luck!

Archived