University of Mount Union (Ohio): 2015-2016 Cycle

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting everyone at orientation in April!

Me too! It seems so far away! Is there a Facebook group or a page on here for people who have been accepted into our class? I haven't found one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there is. Tami sent us an email with information and the link for it. I can try to send it in a message. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Letter says i will be first to inform if there is a opening..does it mean that i am #1 on waiting list?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No, it does not. That only means that they are going by numerical order. You are #1 if the letter states "You have been selected as the 1 candidate placed on the wait list for the Class of 2016-2018. Hope this helps! 

Letter says i will be first to inform if there is a opening..does it mean that i am #1 on waiting list?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapata

I received an email on December 22 that I was waitlisted and on January 6th I received a second email stating what number I am on the waitlist. Tami just sent out in email today that if anyone backs out whoever was emailed that they were #1 will be notified and then they will go down the list from there. The letter says that you will be first to be informed based on your numerical assignment. So if you were #16 you will notified first (or before #17). Does that makes sense? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived