DieselGirl18

University of Mount Union (Ohio): 2015-2016 Cycle

They told us they are filling 40 (5 more than last year) but they didn't say how many spots have been filled.

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know what my chances were for acceptance. I have an interview on Thursday next week. :)

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know what my chances were for acceptance. I have an interview on Thursday next week. :)

Congratulations that's awesome! My advice is to go in with confidence, be honest, and just be yourself. They are really just looking for how you handle yourself and who you are as a person, I'm sure you will do great!

I interviewed with you yesterday and I was accepted as well! 

Interviewed yesterday and received a phone call this morning with an acceptance!! Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on the 22nd and was accepted that evening!

Awesome! So exciting! Congrats :-)

Congrats! Will you be attending? I am sending my acceptance in this week! 

Hi everyone!

I am a first year student as well but have grown up in Alliance. If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!!! :) 

I interviewed a while ago and have not heard anything yet. Does anyone have any insight when they will make most of their offers? Has the class already been filled? Anyone else who interviewed a while back and has not heard anything? Thanks! And a huge congrats to those already accepted! 

To anyone still interviewing or who hasn't heard back yet, I (and assuming the other people who accepted their spots) got an email last Friday from Tami and she mentioned that there are currently 25 spots taken and at least two interview sessions still left. So they still have at least 15 spots to fill if all 25 people don't change their minds so still plenty of opportunity and spots open. Good luck to anyone interviewing still!

I interviewed on December 2nd and received an acceptance phone call the next afternoon. Good luck to everyone still interviewing, the faculty and students there are so kind!

I interviewed on December 2nd and received an acceptance phone call the next afternoon. Good luck to everyone still interviewing, the faculty and students there are so kind!

Congratulations! That's great!

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting everyone at orientation in April!

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting everyone at orientation in April!

Me too! It seems so far away! Is there a Facebook group or a page on here for people who have been accepted into our class? I haven't found one yet.