University of Mount Union (Ohio): 2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know what my chances were for acceptance. I have an interview on Thursday next week. :)

Congratulations that's awesome! My advice is to go in with confidence, be honest, and just be yourself. They are really just looking for how you handle yourself and who you are as a person, I'm sure you will do great!

I interviewed with you yesterday and I was accepted as well! 

Interviewed yesterday and received a phone call this morning with an acceptance!! Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on the 22nd and was accepted that evening!

To anyone still interviewing or who hasn't heard back yet, I (and assuming the other people who accepted their spots) got an email last Friday from Tami and she mentioned that there are currently 25 spots taken and at least two interview sessions still left. So they still have at least 15 spots to fill if all 25 people don't change their minds so still plenty of opportunity and spots open. Good luck to anyone interviewing still!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on December 2nd and received an acceptance phone call the next afternoon. Good luck to everyone still interviewing, the faculty and students there are so kind!

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting everyone at orientation in April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived