DieselGirl18

University of Mount Union (Ohio): 2015-2016 Cycle

I just got an email yesterday (9/30) with an interview invitation for Wednesday Oct. 14th, anyone else going for an interview?

Current first year PA student at Mount here...the first interviews were today and there are plenty more throughout October and early November. Maybe that will ease your mind a bit.

Current first year PA student at Mount here...the first interviews were today and there are plenty more throughout October and early November. Maybe that will ease your mind a bit.

How many applicants does Mt. Union interview during a given interview date? 

Received an interview invite this afternoon for Thursday, October 22nd. Is anyone else interviewing this day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many applicants does Mt. Union interview during a given interview date? 

I would say probably around 15?

I just got an email yesterday (9/30) with an interview invitation for Wednesday Oct. 14th, anyone else going for an interview?

How did it go??

I would say probably around 15?

Does the format consist of group interviews and individual interviews? Or is it an MMI type format? Thanks!

I think it went well! Now just waiting to hear back... They said they could let us know as early as the next day but it might be a week-month until we find out. Format was no group interviews, just individual applicant with one or two faculty members, you have 3 of these, we were done around 1245pm. Everyone was really friendly, not intimidating at all, lots of current students came to answer questions and give us a tour as well.

I think it went well! Now just waiting to hear back... They said they could let us know as early as the next day but it might be a week-month until we find out. Format was no group interviews, just individual applicant with one or two faculty members, you have 3 of these, we were done around 1245pm. Everyone was really friendly, not intimidating at all, lots of current students came to answer questions and give us a tour as well.

Thanks jef100, that sounds awesome thanks for the info! I hope that the process went well for you! And goodluck with the rest of the process/if you have any more interviews, I hope you hear from them soon!

I was one of the current students that was there that day! If you guys have any questions about our programs or anything at all just message me on here, I'd be happy to answer them!

just got a call yesterday evening with an acceptance! Of course said yes. If your interview is coming up I got the acceptance call the day after the interview in the late afternoon so don't stress if you don't hear from them that first night :)

just got a call yesterday evening with an acceptance! Of course said yes. If your interview is coming up I got the acceptance call the day after the interview in the late afternoon so don't stress if you don't hear from them that first night :)

Congratulations, so exciting!

Interviewed yesterday and received a phone call this morning with an acceptance!! Good luck to everyone!!

• Upvote 1

Interviewed yesterday and received a phone call this morning with an acceptance!! Good luck to everyone!!

I interviewed with you yesterday and I was accepted as well! 

• Upvote 1

How many spots does Mount Union have? Does anyone have an idea of how many spots are still open?

They told us they are filling 40 (5 more than last year) but they didn't say how many spots have been filled.