aegymnast41

Interviews 2015-2016

Until they are done with interviews, there's still hope. I'm from Texas and got the interview invite almost 2 weeks ago.

Did you go to the March interview? Or to the April interview?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They invited me to March interview but I declined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey guys! So I interviewed on 3/25 and received the acceptance letter via email yesterday afternoon! Super excited and looking forward to meeting those who have also been accepted! Also for those who are out of state, have hope! I'm from Orlando, Fl and managed so so can you guys! best of luck 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! So I interviewed on 3/25 and received the acceptance letter via email yesterday afternoon! Super excited and looking forward to meeting those who have also been accepted! Also for those who are out of state, have hope! I'm from Orlando, Fl and managed so so can you guys! best of luck

I'm from Orlando too!! Did you go to ucf?!

Where you Health Sciences Pre-clinical?

Interdisciplinary studies with double focus in life/bio sciences and health sciences and minor in psych. But I took a ton of health Science classes as well as genetics with sotero and micro with ambreviro

• Upvote 1

Has anyone heard about April interviews? I got that email saying they were considering for emails in Feb or so, but I'm going to be volunteering abroad May-June so I hope that if I get an interview I will be in the country!!

Has anyone heard about April interviews? I got that email saying they were considering for emails in Feb or so, but I'm going to be volunteering abroad May-June so I hope that if I get an interview I will be in the country!!

I haven't heard anything about upcoming interviews yet- still waiting. I received a similar email as you. 

Did anyone try emailing them/asking about their application status?

Also inadaan1 when did you receive an email for the April interview?

Did anyone try emailing them/asking about their application status?

Also inadaan1 when did you receive an email for the April interview?

I think we should start a Facebook for all the people waiting for an invite for the an interview lol. I do wish there was more communication from Franklin Pierce. I wish they let you know if you were not getting an interview.