Interviews 2015-2016

Until they are done with interviews, there's still hope. I'm from Texas and got the interview invite almost 2 weeks ago.

Did you go to the March interview? Or to the April interview?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They invited me to March interview but I declined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! So I interviewed on 3/25 and received the acceptance letter via email yesterday afternoon! Super excited and looking forward to meeting those who have also been accepted! Also for those who are out of state, have hope! I'm from Orlando, Fl and managed so so can you guys! best of luck 

Hey guys! So I interviewed on 3/25 and received the acceptance letter via email yesterday afternoon! Super excited and looking forward to meeting those who have also been accepted! Also for those who are out of state, have hope! I'm from Orlando, Fl and managed so so can you guys! best of luck

I'm from Orlando too!! Did you go to ucf?!

Has anyone heard about April interviews? I got that email saying they were considering for emails in Feb or so, but I'm going to be volunteering abroad May-June so I hope that if I get an interview I will be in the country!!

I haven't heard anything about upcoming interviews yet- still waiting. I received a similar email as you. 

Archived