aegymnast41

Interviews 2015-2016

I looked last year when people started hearing about being under review and it was mid February ... So we might have a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on the website that they hold interviews between March-May of the year of matriculation...My guess is that they will start contacting candidates in mid-February...for now, it's a waiting game

• Upvote 1

I called them today. They have just started sending an invites for an interview...

Do you know if they're sending via email or snail mail? 

Got an under review email today! Anyone else get that or anything else?

I just got the exact same email.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I have an interview with them at the end of the week. They reached out via email

Are you from vt or nh? I heard the first interview was for residents of those states.

Are you from vt or nh? I heard the first interview was for residents of those states.

I am from NY and you?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hi guys I received this email today. Anyone else get this email?

We are continuing to review applications and will begin holding interviews this month, with one a month thereafter through June. Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more indepth review by faculty.

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the monthly interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. All final decisions will be made by the end of June.

Hi guys I received this email today. Anyone else get this email?

We are continuing to review applications and will begin holding interviews this month, with one a month thereafter through June. Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more indepth review by faculty.

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the monthly interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. All final decisions will be made by the end of June.

yup, got that too. assuming they are going in the order they recieved applications for interviews but still hoping not to have to wait until june to find out!