WISCONSIN: Carroll University

Help! I am trying to online submit my deposit but it requires our student ID number listed at the bottom of the 'acceptance letter', which I assumed was one of the documents they sent us. But I can't find my student ID number on either one of them!!!

Does anyone who's put down their deposit know where to find the student ID# !?!? 

Kind of saved this until the last minute......but if possible I'd like to figure this out today rather than waiting until Monday 

Help! I am trying to online submit my deposit but it requires our student ID number listed at the bottom of the 'acceptance letter', which I assumed was one of the documents they sent us. But I can't find my student ID number on either one of them!!!

Does anyone who's put down their deposit know where to find the student ID# !?!? 

Kind of saved this until the last minute......but if possible I'd like to figure this out today rather than waiting until Monday 

NEVERMIND figured it out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi all, 

Not sure if any of you will still be receiving alerts from this forum, but just in case...

I am a currently applicant for class of 2019 and have an interview scheduled for next Friday, 11/4!

I am just looking for any tips/advice regarding Carroll's interviews, since it looks like a bunch of people in this forum received interviews/were accepted last year! :)

Any thoughts will be helpful! Thank you in advance, if anyone happens to see this and respond. :)

Archived