marti0714

WISCONSIN: Carroll University

Carroll university PA program

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything about interviews at Carroll for the 2015-16 cycle?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

On the website it says "candidates will be chosen for on-campus interviews in October-January" so I'm guessing we'll start hearing things pretty soon!  Still haven't heard anything as of yet.

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite last week via email! I was offered a list of interview dates between late Oct/early Nov and allowed to rank dates and times that worked best.

I received an interview invite last week via email! I was offered a list of interview dates between late Oct/early Nov and allowed to rank dates and times that worked best.

Congrats wiee15!  Would you mind sharing the date your application was verified and received by Carroll?  Thanks!

Congrats wiee15!  Would you mind sharing the date your application was verified and received by Carroll?  Thanks!

My CASPA was verified in early July. I received an email from Carroll on July 8 that my application was complete. I didn't hear anything else from them until last week. Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite yesterday. They give you a couple of options to pick from. I am from the area so let me know if you have questions!

• Upvote 1

Congrats Buckybrain!  Could you also share when you were verified? It's helpful (at least mentally, haha) having a timeline between verification and invitation.  Thanks!

Hey guys, I received an email invite yesterday and will be interviewing 10/30 @ 1PM !  I was verified September 8th. 

I'm scheduled to fly in Thursday late and leave Saturday afternoon.  If anyone from the area has any suggestions on where to hop around to get a feel for the area (from Maryland, never been to Wisconsin) I would greatly appreciate it!  Still sending good vibes to everyone waiting to hear!

• Upvote 1

Ruki, good luck tomorrow! Good luck to everyone else interviewing, as well! I've still got my fingers crossed that I'll eventually get an interview invite!!

There is a lot to see and do in the Milwaukee area, but if you're renting a car, I recommend driving into Madison for a bit, too! The capitol and all the restaurants on the capitol square and on State Street are awesome! Make sure to get some cheese curds (The Old Fashion has the best ones) and try some beer (if that's your thing). There are also lots of cool breweries in the area you could tour. Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee is a really good one!

• Upvote 2

Ruki, good luck tomorrow! Good luck to everyone else interviewing, as well! I've still got my fingers crossed that I'll eventually get an interview invite!!

There is a lot to see and do in the Milwaukee area, but if you're renting a car, I recommend driving into Madison for a bit, too! The capitol and all the restaurants on the capitol square and on State Street are awesome! Make sure to get some cheese curds (The Old Fashion has the best ones) and try some beer (if that's your thing). There are also lots of cool breweries in the area you could tour. Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee is a really good one!

I agree with everything titanicjo says!

• Upvote 2

titanicjo thank you for the insight!  I had a great stay, unfortunately Saturday was a wet/rainy day so I didn't do much roaming, or plan well enough to make it to a brewery tour before my flight.  I did check out Public market which was nice!  Hopefully you hear from Carroll soon, the waiting really is draining.  Best of luck! 

I received a denial email last week, however I've already been accepted to another program so I'm still happy!  Best of luck to all of you, hope you hear soon!

• Upvote 1

I interviewed on 10/24 and we were told on that date that all admissions decisions would be made by today (11/9).  Best of luck to everyone!

Oh man!  Best of luck to everyone!!  Keep us posted if anyone hears from them!

Just found out that I was waitlisted. Of the people that got accepted, is Carroll your number one choice? Just wondering before I pay a deposit for a different school!

Just received a rejection email, very sad.  I wish everyone who got accepted the best of luck, and hopefully some of you on the wait-list will make it in!