Hello everyone! I am a pre-PA UCLA graduate looking for a PA to shadow in Los Angeles County and/or the South Bay area! I live around the South Bay but I am willing to drive anywhere in Los Angeles (or farther) to shadow a PA! Please let me know if any PA's in the area would be open for me to shadow them 🙂 Thank you!
My name is Michelle, an aspiring Physician Assistant. I am currently working on my CASPA application, and I would like to ask for your help. I am in need of a PA shadowing opportunity in the Los Angeles area. I have been reaching out to different websites and hospitals for an opportunity, but I've always been turned down. I hope you can help me find this opportunity. Thank you!
I am a current PA student living in the Bay Area and will be relocating to Los Angeles in mid-August. This means I am finishing my last 3 rotations in Southern California. If anyone knows of an OB/GYN who is willing to precept a PA student for 5 weeks sometime September-December I would greatly appreciate it!
Hello, I'm looking for any leads on clinical rotations in the los angeles area. I am an out of state student trying to set up rotations on my own so that I can be in LA for my clinical year. I am looking for rotations in women's health, internal/family medicine, inpatient medicine, general surgery, and emergency medicine for 2016 (Jan-Nov). Preceptors can be PAs, MDs, NPs, or DOs. If you know of anyone that could help me kindly let me know. Personal message me with any information or questions.
We are an orthopaedic clinic in Los Angeles looking for:
- PA to assist in evaluation, treatment of patients and to eventually assist with surgeries.
- Provide clinical assistance to the medical staff for overall clinical management.
- We prepare detailed reports so effective communication skills are important and must be able to use EHR efficiently.
- Must be able to work nights, holidays or weekends. (some, not all)
- Experience in orthopaedics is not necessary, but must be willing to learn and pursue learning during training period.
- Will be trained directly by the doctor.
- The position is part time. The pay is based on experience.
- Bilingual (preferred, but not a requirement): Korean, English
- License, Registration or Certification required: California Licensure and certification by the NCCPA.