Need to burn $1000 CME fast

+1 audio digest. The iPad is probably a junky one, though...

I have thought about this in the past but a mailer this week was somewhat ambiguous about SA qualification.  To me this needs to be a new qualifier for CME subscription services.  After all, how many ways are there to tell me how to treat rhino sinusitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis/tonsillitis, otitis, N/V/D and realize that thrombolytics carry a risk of head/GI bleeds?  Oh, and you have diabetes?  OK, you're going to die 15 years early and that there is a 65% chance it's cardiac as a COD, and if you throw in other vascular disease sources it's now 90%.

Any advice to burn roughly a grand of CME money very quickly?  

Overnight me a cashiers check.  I'll send a certificate to you complete with a legit looking logo from and accredited CME program of your choice with 100 hours of CME.  But that's not all!  Act now and I'll DOUBLE your CME's to 200 hours AND include a handsome frame for your certificate for FREE!

Overnight me a cashiers check.  I'll send a certificate to you complete with a legit looking logo from and accredited CME program of your choice with 100 hours of CME.  But that's not all!  Act now and I'll DOUBLE your CME's to 200 hours AND include a handsome frame for your certificate for FREE!

see post #10. I already have that option covered...

Archived