• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received an acceptance e-mail. I interviewed during phase 1 in November.

I'm so happy FIU HWCOM MPAS finally has a thread! I am a student in the inaugural class of 2017. Good luck to everyone that applied and who are interviewing. The interviewing faculty are great so ther

Hey everyone! I recently had an interview with FIU PA program. =)

• 2 weeks later...

@jjjggg333 I am not sure what you consider a high gpa or gre score you they score you application based on multiple sections. The pre-entrance exam is worth 15 points, as much as your gpa. So that could have been a big factor if you didn't do so well. The gre is only worth 5 points.

• Upvote 1

@jjjggg333 I am not sure what you consider a high gpa or gre score you they score you application based on multiple sections. The pre-entrance exam is worth 15 points, as much as your gpa. So that could have been a big factor if you didn't do so well. The gre is only worth 5 points.

3.8 gpa and 313 gre ... Thought I did well on the exam and essay, in addition to the interview. I guess not. Kind of devastating as it has been a dream of mine to attend this PA school

@jjjggg333 your gre score is much higher than mine and your gpa is higher than mine as well. I am not sure why you were accepted if you did well on the entrance exam. I am sorry and hopefully they can provide you feedback so you can get in next year if this is the school you want.

My friend just got accepted on Monday April 4th.   

Part of the phase 3 group.

He did not have many HCE hours (very very minimal), but did organize a lot of charity run events, former Marine.  His GPA was a 3.7 and scored a 298 on the GRE. Bachelor's in neuroscience.