I went in today to make sure all my information was in, but they said it was basically all missing. I know I was up against the deadline, but I'm really stressing now. Everything was mailed off last week, including my GRE scores, and they said they didn't have any of it but one letter. I checked with all of my references and they confirmed that everything was sent off from Lafayette in the middle of last week, so I don't see how it hasn't reached Baton Rouge yet. Has anyone else had issues with their materials getting in?

I sent all of my stuff in June for the early application deadline and shortly after the secretary, Courtney Harrison emailed me an additional form to be filled out and emailed back.  I also received a letter in the mail letting me know that they received all of my application documents and supporting documents and that it is being reviewed by the committee.  So, if you are just getting your application in, those are the two things that should follow shortly after.

I had issues with my application as well.  Applications closed on August 15th but you had until September 1st to get your supporting documents to them.  I called on August 14th and they said my GRE scores were not in yet.  That as long as they had my application everything was fine. 

I am nervous, how many people to the program? 

No clue about when interviews start. I would think from reading from previous years that they happen sometime in September, because it seems that most previous applicants knew whether they got in by the first two weeks of October or so. Hopefully you will be in the clear on that.

• 2 weeks later...

What is y'all's GRE scores like??

I had a 310 and I've yet to hear anything. I'm actually really surprised, as I had connections to the Our Lady system and I've already been accepted somewhere else, and also scheduled to interview in Shreveport; I assumed OLOL would be the easier of the schools that I applied to to get into, I was clearly wrong. Anyway, good luck to everyone that is interviewing!

Archived