2015-2016 Application Cycle

I was wondering if the deadline was two weeks after the email or two weeks after the letter, so it sounds like it will be a week or so after receiving the letter. I definitely don't want to risk missing the deadline! Thanks for the help!

So now I am nervous, I never received am email I just saw that my application status on MyMadison changed to "admitted". I accepted and paid my tuition deposit through MyMadison. I really hope that I am actually accepted! lol

So now I am nervous, I never received am email I just saw that my application status on MyMadison changed to "admitted". I accepted and paid my tuition deposit through MyMadison. I really hope that I am actually accepted! lol

Sorry let me clarify! I received an email that notified me that the admissions committee had come to a decision and to go check MyMadison. Then when I got on MyMadison my admission status said "admitted". I'm the same way though haha I keep going back and checking that it says "admitted" because it doesn't feel real to me! I tried calling the school yesterday to ask about the letters/deadlines/deposit but they haven't called me back yet. When you clicked on the "admitted" status on MyMadison did it say something like "Congratulations! You have been admitted with departmental conditions..." I was wondering what those conditions are? I'm assuming it background check/drug screening and sending in official transcripts

Sorry let me clarify! I received an email that notified me that the admissions committee had come to a decision and to go check MyMadison. Then when I got on MyMadison my admission status said "admitted". I'm the same way though haha I keep going back and checking that it says "admitted" because it doesn't feel real to me! I tried calling the school yesterday to ask about the letters/deadlines/deposit but they haven't called me back yet. When you clicked on the "admitted" status on MyMadison did it say something like "Congratulations! You have been admitted with departmental conditions..." I was wondering what those conditions are? I'm assuming it background check/drug screening and sending in official transcripts

Yes mine now says "accepted" instead of admitted because I accepted my seat and paid my tuition deposit. I am think you are correct about the disclaimer. We'll have to send official transcripts and background check information once we receive our acceptance letters in the mail. I check repetitively as well lol. Especially since I didn't get the email you were talking about. So far so good! Lol. let me know if you learn anything new once they call you back.

Ok mine says "accepted" too now after I accepted the offer a few days ago! Tarie from the office just returned my call and said that we should be receiving formal letters in the mail within a week. FYI to people who are offered admission next...Tarie just informed me that once you accept the offer online in MyMadison you have one week to pay the security deposit (keep in mind it also says on there that it could take a few days for the deposit to come through). Still not sure how long of a deadline you have to click "accept" on MyMadison though. So excited to meet everyone! Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews!

Archived